In order to ensure that the driving course runs safely, the driver and vehicle must meet certain requirements:
- Pa valid driver's license
- PVehicle in a technically perfect condition and road legal within the meaning of the StVO
- Pa valid liability insurance
- PDeclaration of consent from the vehicle owner, if not the owner
- PParticipation at your own risk
- PNo liability whatsoever for personal injury, property damage or financial loss by the organizer (also not for property damage in the area of the race track).
- PCompensation for damages is not accepted
- PIndividual costs not included in the entry fee (fuel, tires, technical service, accommodation, etc.)
- Pthe volume of the vehicle does not exceed 130 dB (A) phon strength
Innovation in the course of the autumn course
Basically, the event remains the same as in the spring with two exceptions:
- On the first day we replace the section training with guided whole rounds
- On the second day we will do the final exam including the award ceremony already at noon, after that there will be further free driving until 16:45.
The total driving time of the participants in the 2 days is rather extended by it, not shortened at all.
Everything else, e.g. your usual environment in the individual groups, the group size, the evening events etc. will not be changed, but in addition we offer individual 1:1 coaching with your group instructors on the second day if requested. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to write or call us, we will be happy to discuss it with you in detail.
RENT RACE CAR
Are you still looking for the right vehicle for the course? We are happy to help you with the mediation with our partner from Rent Race Car.
Manthey Racing offers technical support for tires, brakes and chassis for all participating vehicle manufacturers.