In order to ensure that the driving course runs safely, the driver and vehicle must meet certain requirements:
- Pa valid driver's license
- PVehicle in a technically perfect condition and road legal within the meaning of the StVO
- Pa valid liability insurance
- PDeclaration of consent from the vehicle owner, if not the owner
- PParticipation at your own risk
- PNo liability whatsoever for personal injury, property damage or financial loss by the organizer (also not for property damage in the area of the race track).
- PCompensation for damages is not accepted
- PIndividual costs not included in the entry fee (fuel, tires, technical service, accommodation, etc.)
- Pthe volume of the vehicle does not exceed 130 dB (A) phon strength
RENT RACE CAR
Are you still looking for the right vehicle for the course? We are happy to help you with the mediation with our partner from Rent Race Car.